Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1-5. (Students in on-ground classes will present in class during Weeks 10 and 11. Online students will provide the presentation to the professor in Week 10 but share their presentations with classmates by uploading the presentation to the Week 11 Discussion 3.)
Write an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a preview slide with the workshop agenda, following the title slide.
- Summarize at least three (3) key points of Assignment 1.
- Summarize at least three (3) key points of Assignment 2.
- Summarize at least three (3) key points of Assignment 3.
- Summarize at least three (3) key points of Assignment 4.
- Provide a summary slide with four (4) key topic areas from Assignments 1-4, which were addressed in the workshop and at least three (3) next steps for participants.
- Provide a slide with a list of at least four (4) references cited.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- The cover page or title slide and the reference page (slide) are not included in the required assignment page (slide) length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze issues that instructional supervisors / leaders encounter when developing successful learning environments.
- Develop a philosophy of instructional supervision to include various roles, such as agent of change within the school or district, champion of academic excellence and integrity, advocate for student success, coach and / or mentor for teacher performance improvement, and mentor for career and professional development of teachers within the context of adult learning needs and priorities.
- Analyze basic concepts, principles, theories, and skills of instructional supervision and leadership.
- Recommend methods and a rationale for applying various models, steps, and tools available to supervisors and / or teachers in leadership roles to use in observation, mentoring, peer coaching, evaluation, and / or intervention processes to improve teaching and learning.
- Evaluate the intents, processes, and outcomes of summative and formative teacher performance evaluation.
- Evaluate the goals, benefits, and challenges of action research as it relates to instructional supervision and leadership.
- Analyze the issues involved with diversity and community building related to schools and instructional supervision and leadership.
- Design a professional development workshop for instructional supervisors / leaders.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in instructional supervision and leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about instructional supervision and leadership using proper writing mechanics.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.