Project will be done on LYFT Services.
The objective of this project is to develop a research paper and presentation on an area of emerging technology. Approach the project as if you were recommending technology implementation initiatives to your corporation’s technology planning committee. The analysis will have three sections. Each section will require a written paper, as well as an oral presentation by your team. During Week 8, in lieu of a Final Exam, a final presentation will be provided that summarizes all three portions of your project.
- Provide a business profile of an existing company that you have selected. Identify the main functions that this company provides and analyze internal workflows to identify areas that may be improved through the implementation of new technologies. Examine the internal structure of the company, as well as its customers, vendors, and business partners. Discuss areas where there are problems, bottlenecks, or inefficiencies.
- Provide at least two alternatives for addressing the problem identified with your chosen company. For each potential technology considered, provide an overview of its operation, availability, cost, implementation issues, and overall benefit to the company. Perform an analysis of the candidate technologies. This analysis should include both qualitative and quantitative techniques. Based upon your analysis, select a suitable solution and justify your selection.
- Develop an implementation plan for your technical solution. The plan should include a work breakdown structure, a PERT/CPM diagram, and schedule. Discuss the implications for stakeholders’ integration considerations; the impact on the company’s employees; and operational concerns (i.e., increased productivity/efficiency, short-term challenges versus long-term benefits, etc.) for management, technical staff, nontechnical staff, the company’s customers and clients, and other business partners of your selected corporation.
Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.
The final submission of the written portion of your project should be a compilation of each of the three previous sections—the company profile, the technology selection, and the implementation plan. When combining these sections, it is important to insure that the document is cohesive and flows as if it were originally written as a single document. To tie everything together, your paper should include the following additional sections.
- Executive summary of the project: a brief overview that describes the project and outlines its major sections. You should describe the problem that you are attempting to solve, or the process you are attempting to enhance. The overall solution(s) should be presented, although specific details need not be included.
- Table of contents
- Conclusion: briefly summarize what your paper discussed and any conclusion(s) you reached in the paper.
- Appendices: technical specifications, photos, Internet links (with descriptions), citations, or any other information that may help clarify or support your paper
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.