Weekly Written Assignment
This assignment is part of your Organizational Change Intervention Project due in Week 6. For this week, conduct an interview with the leader of the organization you have chosen who has impacted the culture of his or her organization. This assignment provides the opportunity to investigate effective leaders. The interview is a student-directed activity consisting of the use of a structured interview (a few of the questions are student-generated).
There should be a minimum of 10 and no more than 15 questions for the interview; 9 of the questions are provided for you.
Your first step will be to schedule an interview with the selected leader (the leader can be from the organization you selected for your Final Project or another leader from your organization). You may elect to provide the questions ahead of time to the interviewee. Your next step is to conduct the interview. You may ask questions via phone call, email, or in person. Finally, after you have conducted the interview, write up a report and be sure to include the following items. The interview should be presented in a question-and-answer format.
- Introduction paragraph Include the name of the organization, the person interviewed, and the person’s position in the organization, as well as the date and time of the interview. Describe your reasons for choosing this individual/organization.
- Interview questions
- Describe the mission and purpose of your organization.
- What do you do on a daily basis?
- What is your leadership style?
- What is your philosophy as a change leader?
- Have you implemented any large changes in your organization in the last year?
- How do you feel it went? Would you do anything differently next time?
- What are some of the challenges you encountered with change initiated or implemented by you?
- How do you locate relevant research to support your plans for organizational change?
- Describe how you attempt to influence employees’ attitudes toward change.
- Have you implemented any support structures within your organization to help employees adapt to change?
- Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the current climate of the organization?
- The final questions are student-generated. You may include up to 6 student-generated questions. The full interview should be a minimum of 10 and no more than 15 questions.
- Conclusion sectionBriefly describe what took place, and relate any difficulties that you encountered with planning or conducting the interview. Share what new information was gained and discuss how this information may be helpful when completing your final project. Write a minimum of 350 words in your summary.
Point Value: 10 Points
Reflect on your experience planning and conducting your interview this week. How did it go? Did you get good responses to your questions? In your opinion, is this company amenable to change? Consider how to get additional information needed for your Final Project and how to fill in any gaps from the answers to your questions. Write approximately 250 words.
Point Value: 3 Points
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.