Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The warehouse manager asked you to create a presentation for his staff. The presentation will discuss various aspects of inventory control and will include a sample inventory list as a comprehensive chart that lists all of the company’s internal resources: equipment, machines, technology, furniture, office supplies, and so forth.
Considering the company, its services, and its products and using what you learned in the game module, create a PowerPoint presentation that will address all internal resources of the organization and address the following:
- Explain the “make to order” process
- Quality considerations in the production process
- Supplier deals and supplier quality, reliability, cost, and lead times
- Raw material purchasing strategies
- Explain the roles and uses of inventory
- Explain techniques for effective inventory management
- Explain the elements of lean and “just-in-time” approaches to supply chain management.
- Create an inventory based on departments, units, and teams in a table providing elements of relevant categories (e.g., departments, materials, technology, office equipment, vendors, time line, cost, restocking dates, resource locations) using the inventory list template link below.
- Inventory list template: Should be similar to this example. https://templates.office.com/en-us/Make%20a%20List…
Use the following format:
- 8–10 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 100–200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.