To avoid any uncertainty regarding his business’ financing needs at the time when such needs may arise, Cyrus Brown wants to develop a cash budget for his latest venture: Cyrus Brown Manufacturing (CBM). He has estimated the following sales forecast for CBM over the next 9 months:
March $100,000April $275,000May $320,000June $450,000July $700,000August $700,000September $825,000October $500,000November $115,000
He has also gathered the following collection estimates regarding the forecast sales:
- Payment collection within the month of sale = 25%
- Payment collection the month following sales = 55%
- Payment collection the second month following sales = 20%
Payments for direct manufacturing costs like raw materials and labor are made during the month that follows the one in which such costs have been incurred. These costs are estimated as follows:
March $187,500April $206,250May $375,000June $337,500July $431,250August $640,000September $395,000October $425,000
Additional financial information is as follows:
- Administrative salaries will approximately amount to $35,000 a month.
- Lease payments around $15,000 a month.
- Depreciation charges, $15,000 a month.
- A one-time new plant investment in the amount of $95,000 is expected to be incurred and paid in June.
- Income tax payments estimated to be around $55,000 will be due in both June and September.
- And finally, miscellaneous costs are estimated to be around $10,000 a month.
- Cash on hand on March 1 will be around $50,000, and a minimum cash balance of $50,000 shall be on hand at all times.
To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including formulas and calculations used to arrive at the financial values.
prepare a monthly cash budget for Cyrus Brown Manufacturing for the 9-month period of March through November.
- Use Excel to prepare the monthly cash budget.
- Based on your cash budget findings, answer the following questions:
- Will the company need any outside financing?
- What is the minimum line of credit that CBM will need?
- What do you think of CBM’s cash position during the budget period? Do you see any concerns for the company in this regard?
- If you were a bank manager, would you want CBM as your client? Why or why not?
- must include the following:
- 75 Points. An Excel spreadsheet that contains your group’s monthly cash budget for Cyrus Brown Manufacturing.
- 75 Points. A double-spaced Word document of 1–2 pages that contains your answers to the questions listed in the Assignment Guidelines.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.