Now that you assessed the business, identified some of the inefficient HR related processes plaguing Gladwell Grocery Stores, and pinpointed a few possible solutions, it is time to choose an HRIS application that will suit the business. In this assignment, you will consider the HR function you chose in Phase I, and recommend the type of HRIS that you believe would be the most efficient for addressing this function.
To prepare for this assignment, review the Gladwell Grocery Stores case scenario, and then research potential HRIS types and HRIS vendors that may suit the needs for Mr. Bell and Gladwell Grocery Stores.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
HRIS Needs Assessment
- Prioritize the top three (3) benefits that an HRIS will offer the business, and explain your position. Next, examine the effect of automation on creating a more efficient process for the HR function chosen in Phase I.
Choose HRIS Type
- Based on your research, select the type of HRIS that you plan to implement for your client. Analyze two (2) of the system’s offerings that you believe would be best suited to addressing your client’s needs. Then, assess two (2) ways that the selected HRIS can improve efficiency for the HR function you chose in Phase I. Defend your decisions with theory and findings from past readings and class activities.
Choose HRIS Vendor
- Now that you know the type of HRIS you will be implementing, it is time to choose an HRIS vendor. Compare and contrast two (2) vendors, including a description of the cost, capabilities, and HR functions that the HRIS caters to. Based on your comparison, choose the HRIS vendor that you will recommend to your client, and explain the main reason why you decided to choose this vendor over the others.
- Use at least (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Create an HRIS needs analysis and evaluate the acquisition process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.