Regression Analysis Assignment
The multiple regression assignment has the following requirements in terms of data:
- There should be at least 30 observations in your data set.
- The data can be either cross-section or time series.
- There must be some logical reason for the number of observations that you choose, i.e., do not stop at 30 observations for no reason:
Ex. – If you are using data for states, use all 50 states in the United States.
Ex. – If you are using data for the developing countries of Asia, you should use data for all 41 countries who are members of the Asian Development Bank.
Ex. – If you are using quarterly data, you should use data for eight years (32 quarters).
Ex. – If you are using monthly data, you should use data for three years (36 months).
– However, it is appropriate to start at the beginning of a year and end with the most recent data:
Ex. – 2008 Q1 to 2016 Q3 = 35 quarters
- The minimum number of independent variables in your model is three.
- At least one of the independent variables must be a dummy variable.
- No more than half of the independent variables can be dummy variables.
Use your data and a spreadsheet program(Excel) to do to perform a multiple regression analysis for your variables. The analysis should include the following:
- Provide a brief background of the situation you are going to look at. Specifically, why did you choose the dependent variable you chose? Indicate the general model that you are going to estimate. Discuss what you think the relationship is between the dependent variable and the independent variables, and what that leads you to conclude about the expected signs of the coefficients in the model. Determine the correlation between each of the independent variables and the dependent variable.
- Present the estimated model. Give an interpretation of the coefficient of determination (r2). List the adjusted r2. Use the F-test to test the validity of the model as a whole at a 5% level of significance.
- Give an interpretation of each of the estimated coefficients. Do the signs of the coefficients match your expectations? At the 5% level of significance, test whether each of the variables makes a significant contribution to the model .
- Conduct an analysis to determine if any problems exist.
- Summarize the results of your analysis. Use your model to make a prediction for any combination of values for your independent variables.
- Include the computer results in the form of an appendix.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.