What opportunities can teachers provide for students to use technology in elementary science classes to help them learn through inquiry? Provide an example.
Miniumum of 150 words with in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
Describe one technique teachers can use to integrate technology into instruction and explain how this technique enhances learning for students.
Assignment 1-Seperate Document:
Observe and assist with teaching a minimum of four lessons, two science and two health/PE/nutrition, led by certified 1-8 grade teachers. If possible, observe more than one classroom/teacher. Take note of the technology used by the teacher to enhance instruction, as well as the technology used by students to enhance learning.
Write a 250-500 word reflection of one of the lessons you observed and assisted with, describing the following:
- The use of technology by the teacher to enhance instruction of science/health content.
- The use of technology by the students to enhance learning of science/health content.
- How you assisted with the lesson, and a reflection on your performance.
- How you might revise the delivery of the lesson in relation to integrating technology.
Assignment 3-Seperate Document:
Twenty-first century teachers must prepare 21st century students for college and career. A large part of that preparation involves technology. Science and technology go hand-in-hand. Teachers must be well-versed in different types of technology conducive to integration into the science or health classroom.
Design a digital presentation demonstrating two different types of technology that can be used to enhance science or health teaching and learning. These could be apps, computer programs, videos, websites, etc. Create a PowerPoint Presentation between 7-10 slides.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
The presentation should address:
- A detailed description of each technology and how it works.
- An example of an application of the technology in a science or health classroom.
- One example of how technology can be integrated into a science or health lesson to meet the needs of diverse students.
Submit digital presentation notes explaining each slide.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.
1. Presentation clearly describes two types of technology that can be used to enhance science or health teaching and learning. Presentation includes a detailed description of each technology.
2. Presentation thoroughly describes an example of one application of technology in a science or health lesson. It includes several distinctive supporting details.
3. Presentation includes a description of how technology can be integrated into a science or health lesson to meet the needs of diverse students. It includes several distinctive supporting details.
4. Title slide and thorough slide notes are present. In-text citations and a reference slide are complete and correct. Sources are credible. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
5. The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
6. The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
7. The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.