Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Paper two is a continuation of the work you did on your first paper of this course. As always, pay close attention to the following guidelines. You will want to start working on your paper this week so you can have enough time to best meet the requirements listed below. You also have a midterm exam next week, so plan accordingly.
Criteria for Paper Two
- Of the five articles you used for your Paper 1 assignment during Week 2, select three that share a common theme discussed in the first nine chapters of our textbook.
- In a well-written paper, provide the following for EACH article:
- A description of the theme as our textbook discusses it.
- What the articles you have selected say about the theme. Where do they agree? Where do they disagree?
- Now that you have reviewed at least four sources on this theme (our textbook and the three articles), what is your perspective?
- The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- The citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- Excluding the cover page and references, this paper must EXCEED 5 pages of written text.
- Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or accessed through your Grantham University EBSCO host account.
- The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes, and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
- This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.