Assignment Expectations: Each teammate submits the same document.
- 1 page (include topic and 3 references) (250 words)
- minimum of 3 resources; references should include a combination of popular media reports and empirical research
- all references should be formatted in APA style
- save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt), PDF, image (.jpg, .png) or rich text format (.rtf) file type
- submit your assignments to the Drop Box
- Team Learning Project Requirements:
- Submit your “group project roles” by the end of the week (submit one per group)
Team Learning Project: Stage 1
For the TLP project, your group will conduct a persuasive speech on the topic of your choice.
The purpose of the Team Learning Project is to construct a persuasive speech aimed at changing the beliefs, attitudes, or behaviors of your fellow students. Your group must construct a well-organized speech according to one of the speech patterns discussed in the text. You should select a real-life, significant problem (at the university, local, state, or national level) that has a personal impact on members of the audience. Speech topic can be structured around a question of fact, a question of value, or a question of policy as long as the choice can be justified.
Your persuasive speech should be approximately 8-10 minutes in length, integrate at least one visual aid, cite a minimum of three sources verbally, and use an extemporaneous speaking style. In addition, you must submit a reference page, a full sentence outline with a clear thesis statement and a statement highlighting what action you want your audience to take.
You will complete the Team Learning Project in three stages:
- Step #1: Identify Topic and Locate Research (Week 6)
- You should select a real-life, significant problem (at the university, local, state, or national level) that has a personal impact on members of the audience. Speech topic can be structured around a question of fact, a question of value, or a question of policy as long as the choice can be justified.
- Using a combination of popular media reports and empirical references, locate research to support your position; you must locate a minimum of 3 references.
- The link to the ProQuest online library can be accessed through this LINK.
- After clicking the link, save it as a favorite – you’ll use it throughout your college career. To save it: hold the Control key and then press D on PCs; Command+D keys on Macs.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.