Comparison matrix paper 3
The culmination of the doctoral journey is the dissertation. This assignment will provide an opportunity to research possible topics in the field of leadership that could be used for your dissertation research.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- Locate and print “Comparison Matrix 2.”
- Locate and print “Empirical Research Checklist.”
- Go to the GCU Library. Use the “Find Journal Articles” search feature found on the home page of the GCU Library to locate three scholarly empirical research sources related to leadership. Use the “Empirical Research Checklist” to determine if a study is empirical. One of the three sources must be related to the role personality plays in leadership. One may be on any topic related to leadership. The third must come from the reference list of one of the two previously chosen empirical sources.
- Use information from the empirical sources to complete “Comparison Matrix 2.”
Use the information from the completed “Comparison Matrix 2” to write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that summarizes the three scholarly empirical research sources and proposes at least one dissertation research study you might pursue. The paper will include the following sections:
Introduction (200-250 words)
- The title of each study
- The author of each study
- Comparison of the purposes of each study
- Comparison of the author’s statements of why the study is important.
Research Questions (250-300 words)
- Comparison of the research questions posed in the studies
Sample Populations (175-225 words)
- Comparison of the sample populations used in the studies
Results (300-350 words)
- Comparison of the results of the studies
Conclusion (325-375 words)
- Discussion of the limitations of the studies
- Discussion of what you conclude from the studies
- Proposal of at least one dissertation research study you might pursue and how choosing this possible topic will generate new knowledge in this field of study
Submit the completed “Comparison Matrix 2” and the “Research Study Paper” as a single deliverable.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.