Due Week 9 and worth 230 points
Refer to both the Overall Concept for Assignments 1-4 especially using Screenr in Assignment 4 and your responses from Assignments 1 through 3 in order to complete this assignment.
Create a presentation in which you present your research on a particular emerging technology and the methodology used to ascertain its appropriateness for your educational setting. Use Screenr to produce a video screencast which illustrates your use of the selected emerging tool.
Following is a list of resources for presentation software. Be aware that while presentation software may have a free trial, some may require a credit card and cancellation after the free trial period. Some free software may have limited images, layouts, templates, and options. Check any system requirements for the software to ensure your computer is ready.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/ [free trial requires credit card and cancellation]
http://prezi.com/ [free trial requires credit card and cancellation]
If you have or would like to use other presentation software, please ensure it complies with the requirements of the assignment.
Overall presentation style and structure
- Present your findings using presentation software with at least ten (10) main topics / slides in your presentation.
- Include a title slide and references section. (These two  slides are not part of the ten  slide requirement).
- Develop a creative, appealing presentation for a professional audience, using two to three (2-3) colors and two to three (2-3) visuals in your presentation.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech. (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
- Create a section of the presentation (five  slides) in which you:
- Provide a high-level introduction to your final project, using either a concept map or other organizing element.
- Introduce the emerging technology, the educational setting in which the technology would be used, and aspects of the scenario into which you propose introducing an emerging technology.
- Provide at least one (1) Website link to the source of information on the emerging technology.
- Briefly discuss the comparative study of the selected emerging technology and similar existing technologies. Conclude with the main reason why the selected technology is most appropriate for your endeavor.
- Create a video screencast (five  minutes or less) using Screenr, the ASSURE model, and Assignment 3 to demonstrate the appropriateness of your chosen emerging technology for your particular context. You will:
- Demonstrate clearly the appropriateness of the emerging technology at each aspect of the ASSURE model.
- Name your screencast by typing FirstName_LastName_Assignment4 in the “Describe your screencast” field (e.g., John_Doe_Assignment4).
- Publish a working and accessible link to your Screenr video, and insert the link into your presentation.
- Create a section of the presentation (five  slides) for reflection in which you:
- Provide your personal reflection, highlighting what you learned from researching this emerging technology and developing the project.
- Discuss your personal observations of the technology and its potential applicability in an actual work or school setting beyond the one you explored within your project.
- Discuss supporting research from at least five (5) peer-reviewed references, published in the last five (5) years.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Directions for submitting your presentation:
- Submit your presentation to the area designated by your professor.
- Review at least two (2) other classmates’ presentations and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that your classmates made in the presentation.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Review current research related to emerging technologies for instruction and learning.Apply education principles and / or the ASSURE model to the design and evaluation of new technologies. Recommend reasons and methods for using visualization tools for teaching and learning.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in designing, developing, and evaluating educational technologies.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in designing, developing, and evaluating educational technologies.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.