Unit 3 – Discussion Board
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Organizations are better able to make decisions when data are available to facilitate the process. Research and discuss the various types of data-driven Web analytics that are available and the purpose of each. Using your research, answer the following questions:
- How does a business determine what analytics projects it should engage in?
- What are the benefits of becoming a data-driven organization?
- What are the implications of not having a Web analytics action plan?
- How does a business determine what data have value?
Unit 3 – Individual Project
Deliverable Length: Word document of 4–5 pages
In addition to the e-Business Plan template under the Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan section heading, add a Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan of 4–5 pages that includes the following for the case study organization:
- Create a business strategic goals statement (include at least 6 goals).
- Develop an action plan for achieving the strategic goals.
- Define the necessary benchmarks (including sales trends for the last 12 months).
- Define a time frame for achieving the strategic goals.
- Determine a budget to be allocated to achieving the strategic goals.
- Create a free Web site analytics account at Analytics, and install the tracking code on the free Web site that was created here: Web site.
- Create an analytics profile (including 4 conversion goals).
- Create 4 tracking URLs.
- Schedule 4 reports to be sent to your e-mail.
- Embed 4 screenshots of your analytics dashboard.
- Discuss how you will make comparisons between metrics.
Note: Because this Web site is fictitious and minimalist in nature, you will be using mock data. To facilitate the aggregating of Web analytics on your Web site, you will have to visit your own Web site. If desired, you can share the URL with the class to allow other students to visit your Web site.
- All sources should be cited both in the text and in the references using APA format.
- Name the document “yourname_DMKT305_IP3.doc.”
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.