In Weeks Four and Five, you will compile a Final Project that consist of a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, a presentation, and a storyboard that reflects knowledge you have obtained over the course. This week you will create a FAQ and a storyboard. In Week Five you will complete a presentation and compile the Final Report.
- The Lynda.com® video “Word 2016 Essential Training” with David Rivers
- “Sketch and Storyboard” from Lesson 2, “Story Structure,” in the Lynda.com® video “Data Visualization: Storytelling” with Bill Shander
Write a 175-to 350-word FAQ document using Microsoft® Word in response to the following:
Scenario One: You are preparing for a new company-wide project to implement cloud technology. In preparation for the project rollout, the VP of Information Technology has asked you to prepare a FAQ document describing cyberspace and its associated complexities for all staff so they understand cyberspace, and cloud technology. The U.S.-based company has 100,000 staff members and offices in 100 countries. Your task is to, in the form of an FAQ, provide answers to the following:
- What are the definition of cyberspace, and the maritime, space, and physical domains? Provide a concise description of cyberspace and the maritime, space, and physical domains
- How do international laws affect citizens and companies in the U.S.? Accurately describe how international laws affect citizens and companies in the U.S.
- How do political elements within the U.S. affect cyber security? Accurately describe how political elements within the U.S. can affect cyber security
- Why is cyber security so complex in cloud technology? Concisely explain the complexities of cyber security in cloud technology
- What advantages can cloud technology offer to businesses? Describe at least two advantages cloud technology can offer businesses
Scenario Two: You have recently been hired as a Cybersecurity Intern with a medium size company that has been growing very rapidly. The company supports outreach to the community and has set up a forum to help high school students understand important concepts in security. Your boss has asked you to set up a storyboard that will be used to present to the students to highlight the differences between espionage, intelligence gathering, and cyber warfare. He also wants you to help them understand the physical assets of the Cyber Domain. If you are successful with the storyboard, your boss plans to turn this into an infomercial.
Develop a 6- to 8-slide/panel storyboard document using Microsoft® Word or PowerPoint®. Your storyboard should:
- Accurately depict the differences between espionage, intelligence gathering, and cyber warfare at a level that high school students can relate to
- Accurately describe the influence the military has had on intelligence gathering, cyber warfare, and physical assets
- Provide a complete timeline of a recent incident involving personal privacy including the nature of the attack, and providing insight into the risks of conducting business in cyberspace
- Enumerate at least five physical assets of the Cyber Domain, including an explanation of why you included the assets
- Examine where we are today in the areas of espionage, intelligence gathering, cyber warfare, and physical assets, and offer a prediction of the future given your current perspective
All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.