- Make sure you use adequate, credible and reliable APA source citations to support your work.
- This strategic plan will incorporate what you have learned over the past 7 weeks. Your company selection must be listed on either the NASDAQ or NYSE.
- You may review the sample strategic plans shared in the resource section and use them as a guide in developing your strategic plan. Please keep in mind that you must still meet the 20% similarity scan requirements upon submission. DO NOT SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE.
Strategic Plan must include the following:
Proper APA format with headers, in-text references, reference page, 1′ margins (use template provided below)
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview (with ticker symbol)
- Company History
- Products and or services
- Mission Statement
- Corporate Values & Culture
- SWOT Analysis
- Management team/Leadership
- Financial Outlook
- Review Grading rubric attached
- min 5 scholarly resources required
- essay format; not bullet format.
- **Minimum 7 full pages of content (Word Document) of strategic material (does not include cover page, executive summary nor reference pages)**
- **all charts, graphs and pictures are to go in appendix (not a substitute for content)
- ***Once you submit your document to the assignment folder it will automatically be loaded to TURNTIN.COM within the course** NOTE: Strategic Plan must return a similarity scan of 20% or less (the following will be excluded: headers, bibliography, etc. prior to instructor grading paper – focus on content of scan percentage)**
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.