Human Services homework
Write a paper about the position that addresses the following key items:
- In what types of agencies, organizations, or corporations (if applicable) would the position exist?
- What is the position title?
- What types of salaries and benefits are available to a person holding the position?
- What are the essential functions of this position?
- What types of ethical considerations arise on a regular basis for persons holding this position?
- Would a person holding the position be likely to encounter client resistance or reluctance? If so, how is resistance addressed?
- Discuss the types of diverse clientele a person holding the position commonly encounter?
- Does the position require continuing education and/or training? If so, what does this consist of?
- How might one holding this position avoid burnout or compassion fatigue?
- What types of technologies are used regularly to facilitate the position’s success? What types of demands and challenges does technology and the requirement of technical competence make on a person holding the position?
Additionally, imagine that you have an upcoming job interview for a similar position. As you prepare for your job interview, think about the questions below and add a concluding page that addresses why you would be a good candidate for the position. Use examples from your own professional life now and/or from the past:
- How would you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving as a professional in this position?
- What are the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that you need to employ in this position?
- What would be your biggest communication strengths in this profession? What about your weaknesses?
- What strategies would you employ to stay on-task and on-time in this profession? How would you manage your professional goals?
Make sure your paper includes a summary and analysis of research materials that are relevant to the assignment, such as scholarly journals, professional articles, legal documents, government documents, legal decisions, media clips, software, measurement instruments Web sites, and personal communication, for example.
This paper must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement, and a concluding paragraph that summarizes your major themes and restates your thesis in an expanded manner.
Discuss and cite the course textbook and at least four additional credible sources to support your analysis and position. At least two of these sources should be from professional/scholarly journals, which you can find in the CSU-Global Library. Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length with documentation and citations conforming to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.