EMBRACING DIVERSITY MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGIES FOR RETAINING TOP TALENT
Individuals in the workforce are from different generations and have varying lifestyles that can range from smokers to nonsmokers to individuals with differing sexual orientations. With organizations becoming more diverse, it is crucial for HR professionals to treat all employees equally and to promote a safe environment for all employees. By treating employees equally, a culture of egalitarianism is created and employees feel more comfortable and are able to focus on their work tasks as oppose to being judged, singled-out, or stereotyped. Furthermore, HR professionals should consider the many benefits (added value) of hiring individuals with differing lifestyles because external customers also have differing lifestyles and thus feel more comfortable when interacting with a diverse workforce. Through trainings, HR professionals can spread awareness regarding the importance of diversity. Thus, human resource professionals are responsible for staffing, recruiting, and training individuals with differing lifestyles. One aspect of a thriving employment brand is the recruitment of individuals with differing lifestyles.
Then, drawing on the material in the background readings and doing additional research, please prepare a 4-5 page paper (not including the cover and reference pages) in which you:
- Analyze the importance of having individuals with varying lifestyles in the workforce from a human resource professional perspective and discuss strategies for selecting and recruiting a diverse group of individuals with differing lifestyles in the workforce.
- Identify different strategies for retaining individuals with differing lifestyles in the workforce.
- What trainings could you provide?
- Discuss the idea of needing to “treat all employees equally.” What exactly is it that HRM/management needs to do? How do human resource professionals “treat employees equally” when their situations are so different? (e.g., consider the Golden Rule).
Your paper will be evaluated on the following points:
- Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
- Clarity – Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions, or are excessive use of quotations how thoughts are conveyed? Are headings included in all papers greater than 2 pages?
- Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject addressed?
- Depth – Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth?
- Grammar, spelling and vocabulary – Is the paper written well – is the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary suitable to graduate level work?
- Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper use citations and quotation marks when appropriate?
- Critical thinking – Is the subject thought about critically, i.e., accurately, logically, relevantly, and precisely?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.