600 words Case study “Anonymity Declined” case, Ethics class (story will be send via private message.
After reading the case studies (I will send you case story, it is very short) assigned for this lesson, choose one or two that particularly interested you and describe what you might have felt and what you would have done in that situation.
Goals for Threaded Discussion
- Begin thinking about the complexities of applying anthropology in the real world.
- Reflect on your own ethical judgments in hypothetical situations related to international development.
Here are some suggestions for dealing with this first (and many subsequent) discussions:
(1) Please use a descriptive subject for your post. For example, instead of giving your post a subject line like “case 3” give a better description like “witness to murder” or “to share meds or not.” This will help the instructors and other students figure out the content of your post.
(2) If you are not the first person to post in a discussion, then please take the time to review at least some of the previous posts to help put your comments in some kind of context and to give you an idea of how to proceed. Also, you should try to read all of the posts from the TAs or Professor, as they usually contain instructional material.
(3) For this discussion of ethics, it is a really good idea to think about each of these cases in terms of the assumptions one might make about the context. The cases are very brief and sometimes quite vague — they leave a lot of good questions unanswered. A reasonable ethical response depends on the assumptions you make about the context of the case. Here are some questions you might ask yourself: Does my response draw on stereotypes for certain groups of people? Does my response consider variation from place to place in common or accepted practices, i.e., do I assume conditions everywhere are like conditions I’m used to? For example, your response to one of these cases can really depend on your assumptions about how professional and honorable local police are — you might assume they are almost always professional depending on your experience. In another case, the ethnographer (and you) might have made assumptions about how a poor person might come into possession of used clothes or household items. (I realize that this note is a bit cryptic without reading the cases, but you will see what I mean as you go through them.) The main point here is that an ethical course of action heavily depends on the assumptions you make about the situation. Once, you begin to question those assumptions (or make an opposite assumption), then you can come to very different ethical conclusions. The exercise asks you to think through these scenarios very carefully.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.