Week 10 Discussion 1
“Portfolios and Reflection” Please respond to the following:
· From the first e-Activity, suggest at least two (2) strengths that you believe Megan Bishop’s portfolio has in terms of the display of its content. Specify one (1) item you would add if this were your portfolio. Provide a rationale for your response.
· * From the e-Activities, compare the philosophies in Megan’s portfolio with the NETS-T standards for teachers. Specify two (2) standards that are incorporated into her philosophy. Propose an additional option in which Megan could demonstrate the two (2) standards in the classroom. Provide a rationale for your response.
Week 10 Discussion 2
“Changing the Classroom Experience” Please respond to the following:
· From the case study, propose two (2) methods that Sue might use to integrate technology into her math test review lesson in order to promote learning success for all of her students. Provide specific steps that Sue would be required to take in order to support your recommendation.
· From the Other Preparation, provide both a description of the test review method you created and the rationale for selecting this type of review method over another. Distinguish what, if any, changes you would make in the test review method for a K-12 environment.
Week 10 eActivity
· Go to the Portfolio Gen Website for Megan Bishop, located at http://www.portfoliogen.com/mbishop/, to review the sample digital teacher portfolio. Be prepared to discuss.
· Review the NETS-T standards for teachers located at http://www.iste.org/docs/pdfs/nets-t-standards.pdf?sfvrsn=2. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 10 Other Preparation
· Pretend you are an adult education instructor preparing students for a comprehensive exam. Compose one (1) of the following methods that instructors / facilitators may use for a test review. The method created must include five (5) questions.
o Design a brief survey
o Design a short review quiz
o Create inquiry and opinion questions
Week 10 Case Study
SUE’S MATH TEST REVIEW LESSON
Sue, a fourth-grade teacher in a rural school district, is preparing her students for the state’s annual mathematics achievement test administered every May. Her students took this test for the first time as third-graders, and those scores showed some youngsters performing on or above grade level while many others were struggling to grasp basic math concepts, operations, and procedures. The state achievement test includes all the main topics in the fourth-grade math curriculum—number operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division), data analysis/statistics, patterns/relations/algebra, geometry, and measurement—so Sue has taught units on each of these topics during the school year. Given the wide number of topics on the test, Sue recognizes that her students must remember a considerable amount of information, some of which has not been discussed in class for many weeks. She wants to review math operations and problem-solving strategies in ways that will challenge her higher achieving students while not discouraging those still practicing basic math skills. Sue’s classroom has only one Internet-accessible computer, although she can sign up for the school’s computer lab that has enough machines for all of her students. She does have a digital projector and a large display screen.
· • Using the technologies discussed in this chapter, how would you propose Sue integrate technology into her math test review lesson in ways that will promote learning success for all her students?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.