The interviews that you completed provide background information for your course project to be submitted in this assignment. To support your work, you will also include a literature review. You will need at least three scholarly journal articles. A literature review can be just a simple summary of the sources, but it usually has an organizational pattern and combines both a summary and a synthesis.
In your literature review:
- Write a short summary (one to two paragraphs) for each article.
- Write a brief analysis (one to two paragraphs) for each article and relate each analysis to your course and text readings.
- Make a connection, if possible, to the interview process and your own evaluation of each interviewee.
When researching information for your literature review, you also will need to incorporate one or more of the following factors to relate with the interviewees’ evaluations:
- Similarities and differences between development according to gender, ethnicity, and socially derived groups
- Age-appropriate and socially constructed milestones
- Impact of interpersonal factors (e.g., social roles and relationships) during early and middle adulthood
- The nature of stress, coping, and resistance in the context of gender
- The importance of gender identity in the context of work
Develop your final project in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document written in APA format, including the following sections:
- A title page
- An abstract (summary of the course project)
- An introduction section including:
- An introduction to gender development and identity based on your course and text readings
- The purpose of the paper
- A literature review section including:
- A review and analysis of the scholarly journal articles
- An understanding of how gender theories apply to the interview responses and a comparison with your own responses (identifying the theories)
- A methods section including:
- The proposed participants and age groups (without any personal information)
- The questions used
- The setting (one-on-one interviews)
- A results section including:
- General information, such as the setting (time and place) of the interviews
- Answers to the demographic and interview questions
- Applicable quotes from the interviewees that highlight your analysis
- A discussion section including:
- An analysis of gender development and the identity of each of the individuals interviewed
- A comparison of the interviews
- An examination of central themes in gender development and identity (e.g., early learning about gender, influence of gender on roles and decisions, transitions, conflicts, challenges, etc.)
- Concluding remarks regarding the interviews
- A references section
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.