In this assignment, your goal is to use CVP analysis in a presentation of your project to enable a prospective investor to decide if your project is worth investing in. You will apply the concepts of CVP analysis learned in 3 and 4 (SPREADSHEET) to the project APPROVED you selected in 2.
Review the Course Project Guidelines.
From the Microsoft Excel worksheet you developed in 3 and 4, create a basic pro forma statement necessary to convince someone to provide the start-up funding of the project and then use this information, along with other outside research to create a Microsoft Power Point presentation. The slides of your presentation should be visually appealing—only containing the key points while the speaker notes associated with each slide should provide the essential details.
To create a pro forma statement:
- Summarize the company and explain CVP and Capital budgeting. Use outside resources to best explain CVP and capital budgeting.
- Identify and list the various costs—fixed and variable, direct and indirect—required to execute the project.
- Calculate the break-even point for the project and the expected financial returns. (This is the work you have been doing in the CVP template). Make sure you show your Excel formulas or provide calculations so your instructor can review your work. Save your final calculations as M5A2_CVP_Lastname_Firstinitial.xls. The completed template must accompany the slide presentation.
- Include a brief discussion of key points of any intangible benefits or costs associated with the project.
- Supplement your pro forma statement with sufficient background information to enable a prospective investor to decide if your company is worth investing in.
- The detail must have enough historic data to give an investor an understanding of trends.
- You should also have sufficient written background so that a potential investor understands the business. Use the speaker notes area of your presentation to add background information that you would communicate verbally in a presentation. This background information should be 1 to 2 pages in length.
Support your predictions and suggestions with scholarly resources and empirical evidence. Use APA format to cite your sources. Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
Your submission should include the following.
- Your MS Excel worksheet named M5A2_CVP_Lastname_Firstinitial, detailing all calculations.
- A minimum of 15 Microsoft PowerPoint slides (full copy of slides with notes) presentation.
- Include the required information concisely highlighting only the key points necessary for the purpose of this presentation, which is to convince a prospective investor to decide if your project is worth investing in.
- Your presentation should include sections addressing the topics listed and presented in bulleted format, avoiding long paragraphs of content.
- Support your predictions and suggestions with scholarly resources and empirical evidence.
- Use APA format to cite your sources.
- Speaker notes totaling 2–3 pages providing the background summary and details for each slide.
- Name your presentation Course Project_Lastname_Firstinitial.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.