Assignment: Managing Organizational Risk
No longer than a decade ago, IT security professionals had to work hard to persuade organizational leaders about the importance of developing effective risk management plans. Nowadays, due to the plethora of cautionary tales that organizations history provide, business leaders are informed on the need to manage risk and understand the crucial role of an organization’s IT infrastructure on its ability to perform business.A computer incident response team (CIRT) plan can help prepare organizations for incidents that might occur.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Describe the objectives and main elements of a CIRT plan.
- Analyze the manner in which a CIRT plan fits into the overall risk management approach of an organization and how it supports other risk management plans.
- Provide at least two (2) examples of how CIRT plans define the who, what, when, where, and why of the response effort.
- Analyze the manner in which the development of a CIRT plan enables management to adopt a more proactive approach to risk management. Include recommendations for remaining proactive in the continual improvement and update of CIRT plans.
- Infer on the evolution of threats over the last decade that organizations must now consider.
- Predict the evolution of regulatory requirements mandating risk management processes and plans.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) plan for an organization in a given scenario.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT risk management.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT risk management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.