We’re continuing to analyze the same company as in Modules 1 and 2.
Additional information added in Module 2
- One client indicated that they were interested in purchasing $42,500 worth of products. However, the client has not actually committed to the purchase.
- The bookkeeper already corrected the sales account. However, the bookkeeper may have made a mistake when computing cost of goods sold. She included total production costs for 2014 and did not adjust ending inventory for the $42,500 worth of units left at the end of the year. The amount of ending inventory was determined using a physical count.
Additional information for Module 3
- The company made a secondary offering of stock and raised an additional $180,000 which includes $150,000 of Paid-in Capital.
- The company had already paid $15,000 in dividends before deciding on the offering.
- The company now has cash to invest in a piece of raw land on which to build in the future. The investment takes place before year end. The cost of the land is $400,000, the down payment is $40,000 and a note to the bank covers the rest.
Trial Balance (accounts in alphabetical order)
Cost of goods sold
Equipment (net of depreciation)
SLP Assignment Expectations
Prepare a balance sheet for the company in good format. Update the balance sheet for the changes to income in Module 2 and also consider the effect of paying the dividend. You do not need to include the income statement.
The submission should be 2- to 4-pages and need to include answers to all the questions listed above. Show computations, discuss the results, and include references in APA format.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.