Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Assignment 3: Proposal Video Presentation Due Week 10 and worth 250 points Using the same scenario from Assignment 1, Supporting Documents, and Assignment 2, you have completed your proposal and are ready to present the information to the CEO and the organization’s decision-makers. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a five to ten (5-10) minute video in which you present the findings and recommendations of your full proposal.Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone, you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app. Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial located here. Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Proposal Video PresentationTags: HRM562, ProposalDescription: First Name, Last Name – HRM562 Assignment 3 (Date Uploaded ex. 10-27-2014)
Note: Check with your professor for any additional instructions. If you do not have access to a video camera or necessary hardware to complete this assignment, please contact your professor. Tips to prepare for your video:
- Create note cards
- Practice in front of a mirror and / or friends
- Review materials thoroughly
- Be persuasive
- Be professional
- Be creative
- Have fun!
Create a five to ten (5-10) minute video presentation in which you:
- Present the major points of your proposal for addressing organizational learning issues. Include details on criteria one through nine (1-9) from Assignment 2.
- Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas.
- Present in a professional manner.
- Use technology (e.g., audio quality, video quality, naming conventions) to convey ideas.
- Use voice inflection and proper grammar.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the processes of how organizations learn and organizational barriers that impact the process.
- Examine the concepts of personal mastery and mental models and their related importance in a learning organization.
- Examine the driving forces related to organizational learning.
- Analyze the key components of a learning organization and the role of a chief learning officer.
- Evaluate strategies for creating a learning organization.
- Evaluate management behaviors that influence organizational learning.
- Analyze the shifts in organizational structure and processes to create a learning organization.
- Examine talent management as an essential element of the learning organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing a learning organization.
- Write clearly and concisely about developing a learning organization using proper writing mechanic.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.